Here To Vipe The Vindows

I finished the painting on the Falcon hulls this week, and got them all gloss and dull coted up. Once I get a few more things done I'll do the grass tufts all in one go. I need to finish up making the turrets for these so they look presentable for Fall In!








I also started on my Wild Rider conversion. Thoughts? He'll also be getting stabilizing fins and a back pennant. I used the head and sword of a Harlequin, filed off the mask and put on a Chaos Cultist's face on over it.




This is my Jetbike Autarch/Wild Rider Chief conversion. She'll have the same fins and pennants as well. I used a Banshee head and right arm, and made the axe head out of a Farseer's Singing Spear. Both of these will be getting some putty.




Finally, it was really nice to speed through some units after slogging through the 18 Falcons hulls for so long. I finished the black and weapons on my Vypers this week, as well as the decals. I hope to finish them the gems and orange next week.








0 komentar: