Question: Dear Bro… Since your role no longer churns sakar murulis which i liked when you brought up many new points in them. Can you please refer me any site where i can get the whole muruli in english ? All i have found till now is only Question,Dharna,blessing and slogan of the whole muruli. But i want the whole of it. I am into gyan only for about 3 months so kindly help. Best wishes. :)

Thank you for your query and ask for!

Pricey soul,

Welcome to the BK planet! The planet of reformation of the self. :-)

Initial allow me notify you the cause why I stopped sharing my “churning on Sakar Murlis.”
As you know, some souls preferred the solid wood sisal scratching perch rug points. Other individuals, completely reject them. Nothing new. We can not make sure you every person. Nonetheless, regardless of whether someone likes or dislikes the posts shared listed here, is not the situation for they are free to “like or dislike” as I am to share them.

Sakar Murlis are talks of a Father with his young children. In this scenario it is considered by us,BKs to be God through the “filtering” of Brahma Baba’s encounters and comprehension. It is a blend of understanding with experiences of Brahma Baba at that time, with audio advice on actions (moral requirements.)

The advice of father Brahma will be for the Brahmin children only, not for the “neighbors’ young children.” The tips is generally connected with a specific viewpoint, which can't relate with the common planet. In my look at, the main goal in a Sakar Murli, is to bring about the tough “reformation of the self” through a Divine link, which is not always the expertise of the relaxation of the globe.

Without this reformation, for a BK soul there will not be any other avenue to start off spirituality and to grow from a kid phase into non secular maturity.

I felt that by “analyzing” the Murli, I was getting absent the gain that this will provide to new BKs like by yourself. That is, for you to go and listen to Murli course each day ( As a Maryada) and for you to churn your “own ingredients,” (Shrimat) so out of these realizations and experiences you could understand your “next step” in daily life. Reformation is 1st and required. You should take that “benefit” as it was meant to be :-)

I am nonetheless sharing Murli points in posts, but as described a lot of occasions currently my main “meal” are avyakt Murlis at this stage of my BK existence.

Consequently, I really do not know of any websites with the full Sakar Murli in them, and if I understood I would not share that data.

Very best needs!

Like this:

Like Loading...

0 komentar: